BLAMMO BLAMMO

Shear Brilliance!

Wow. Movies like this make me happy newgrounds exists. Just awesome. Love the Matrix parody at the end too, a perfect fit..

Canyon Run Canyon Run

decent but..

doesn't ACURA make the integra.. not honda?.. otherwise good.. but the dimension settings for the movie were too big you could see "off the stage" on the left and right.. kinda annoying..

NGs' Guide to Reviewing! NGs' Guide to Reviewing!

pointless

I don't understand why you put this on here.. I don't want to be told HOW to review something that sucks.. It would help if yours didn't suck too.. like try learning how to make buttons right. Hmm.. what do I flag this crap now?..

Potski responds:

Bad review, I recommend you read the guide again.

Retarded Animal Babies 12 Retarded Animal Babies 12

really disappointed

man.. this one is really not that funny compared to previous RAB episodes. The animation is top notch as usual, but the story just is pretty lame.. I hope this isn't a sign of things to come.

Dr. Psychotron Dr. Psychotron

pretty boring

dude, this story is stupid and boring.. and SO slow and not very visually apealing.. try harder

PumpkinPlague responds:

I would like CAN this review. After watching your Flash I CAN't seem to find the point. It's unCANNY, and a bit worse than the 'Teenage Ninja Mutant Turtles.' If I were you, I would watch more of that (so you can get more content ideas), and quit trying to CANimate.

'The Pumpkin Plague'